Do you have a sweet tooth? Well look no further, we’ve got some great sweet recipes for you that won’t leave you feeling sluggish!
These are great for when you can’t stomach another protein shake, or even for a simple snack or desert.
Oh and the best part is there’s no cooking necessary.
Fererro Rocher protein balls
50g cashew nuts
75g dry pitted dates
3 scoops of chocolate whey
50g of smooth peanut butter
A dash of almond milk/milk to create batter-like consistency
- Combine cashews and dates in the blender first – blend
- Add the peanut butter – blend again
- (Decant the mixture into another bowl if the blender isn’t big enough for the next step)
- Stir in the protein powder with a wooden spoon
- Add a small amount of milk to create a doughy consistensy
- Roll mixture into small balls
Carrot cake balls
1 scoop vanilla protein
60g walnut halves
100g tahini paste
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
A sprinkle of cinnamon
- Wash and grate the carrot
- Combine all ingredients slowly in blender
- Whizz until blended
- Mould into delightful carrot-cake balls of joy
The final step for both these recipes is to store them in the fridge, or eat throw them into your mouth instantaneously as they are simply delightful! – Your welcome.